By focusing on early diagnostics and prevention, we can help reduce on-the-job injuries and associated treatment costs. But when injuries happen, the right recovery can be the difference between a quick, safe return to duty and a lengthy, costly rehabilitation.
- Creative solutions for quick, safe return to duty
- High-energy, tactical athlete-focused atmosphere
- Real-time reporting and documentation systems
- Immediate injury reporting to quickly initiate care
Better Outcomes, Reduced Days Off
The PTP approach enables a quicker, safer return to work, resulting in 50% reduction in the number of shift days off. Recovery programs are designed to deliver maximum benefit and efficiency:
- PTP facility and trainer schedules are designed for maximum convenience
- A holistic approach that includes assessments and preventive diagnostics improves strength, nutrition and body composition for better outcomes
60% of all early retirements are due to low back injuries.
2013 CA Academy Study