Our hometown heroes deserve the best medical care as soon as they need it. For preventive care and treatment for injuries, tactical professionals get access to PTP’s network of local, highly skilled physicians in a range of specialties. With a shared commitment to providing the highest quality care and facilitating a safe and efficient return to work, PTP’s partner physicians are specially equipped to manage the care and treatment of tactical professionals.
- Provider solutions network includes ortho, urgent care, spine, physiatry, trauma, diagnostics with multiple provider options per specialty
- Partnerships with leading providers and clinics, including OrthoIndy, the largest orthopedic provider in the state
Fast Care, Faster Recovery
Early intervention and prevention reduces the need for surgery and other costly treatments. By connecting tactical professionals with a team of specialty providers as soon as an injury or need is reported, PTP enables a shorter and smoother road to recovery.
- Collaborative, timely and creative dialogue with the referring agency, PTP rehabilitation and managerial staff
- Real-time reporting and documentation systems
- PTP athletic trainer as health liaison
Understanding risks and taking steps to proactively reduce the chance of injury helps tactical professionals better meet the demands of the job. In some cases, PTP has reduced injuries by 50% with assessments.
2013 CA Academy Study